Use of this Website is offered to you on the condition that you accept without modification these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions you may not use this Website and must leave immediately. Nothing in this Website constitutes an offer by Digital Image.
"Digital Image" means Digital Image Limited, a Company incorporated in England (Registration number 06036687) with a registered address of 8, Park Drive, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16 3DF, United Kingdom.
"Materials" means textual information, graphics, content, advertisements and any other materials (in whatever form).
"User" means the user of the Website.
"Products" means any goods or services purchased or otherwise obtained by you as a result of your responding to any advertisement or offer contained within this Website or any website linked from this Website.
"Website" means the Internet site known as www.digitalimage.co.uk published on the World Wide Web, to which these conditions apply.
"Website Materials" means the materials used in the Website.
"You" means the User.
Digital Image's Status.
Digital Image is not selling or offering for sale any Products except for its consultancy, its packaged computer software and its online services. It is not acting as agent of any person selling or offering for sale any other Products.
Responsibility and warranties.
Digital Image assumes no responsibility for ensuring that the contents of the Website Materials are up-to-date and makes no warranty or representation in respect thereof including without limitation as to the content, quality, accuracy, completeness or suitability of any Website Materials viewed for any purpose.
Digital Image will occasionally provide links to other websites. Digital Image has no control over such sites, and so accepts no responsibility for any Materials appearing on such sites. Further, Digital Image shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for:
· any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any Materials appearing on such sites;
· products purchased or otherwise obtained from such sites;
· contracts entered into on such sites;
· representations made on such sites.
Digital Image's liability.
Digital Image shall not be liable at any time in respect of:
· the removal or modification of Website Materials from the Website;
· the accuracy or otherwise of the Website Materials;
· the suitability of its products for your needs;
· the non-availability of the Website; and
· interruptions in the operation of the Website.
Users are allowed to comment on the Website and on other Websites by e-mailing opinions to Digital Image. In respect of such comments you agree:
· only to send messages and material that are proper and related to the relevant subject matter;
· to allow Digital Image to use, modify, copy or otherwise use your comments; and
· to indemnify Digital Image fully in respect of any and all losses, costs, damages and settlement payments it may incur or make in respect of any actions brought or claims made by any third parties in respect of your comments.
Accuracy and completeness.
Although Digital Image strives to provide information that is useful, it cannot ensure the accuracy of all the information at all times.
The Website Materials are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. You must not, and must not permit anyone else to, copy, adapt, modify, transmit, distribute, perform, play or show in public, broadcast or publish any part of the Website Materials without writtem permission from Digital Image, and the Website Materials may only be viewed for your own private purposes.
Use of Website.
Limitation of liability.
Digital Image is not liable to you nor to your employer in respect of your use of this Website either in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever including any loss of profits, business or anticipated savings, save for death or personal injury resulting from Digital Image's negligence.
These conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties and supersede all previous written or oral agreements relating to its subject matter other than in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation which may have been made.
Law of England and Wales.
This Contract is governed by the law of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Use of this Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to this clause
© 2009, Digital Image Ltd.